To apply please click on the link above or contact Human Resources at
phone: 803-835-1110 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on any open position, please click “Apply Here” link above.
Fork Lift Maintenance Technician
Responsible for ensuring that the facilities material handling equipment ( PIT – Power Industrial Trucks equipment) is repaired and maintained in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs to electronically and computer controlled automated equipment, utility equipment, facilities, etc.
- Remove , repair and replace motors , pumps , drive unit and brake systems.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Change tires using hydraulic press.
- Use welding equipment if necessary.
- Complete the daily work logs with detailed information on a timely basis.
- Ensure that work orders and monthly preventative maintenance are completed as required.
- Actively participates in safety meetings. Maintain safety work practices as define by the company.
- Communicate and advise Supervisors, Safety Coordinator and Authorized PIT Operators related concerns to fellow employees and management.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management
REQUIRE EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 18 months of technical training;
- At least 1 year of related experience working with Power Industrial Trucks.
Shift’s Schedule: 12-hour shifts 7am-7pm for 1st shift and 7 pm-7 am for 2nd shift; 8 hour shift 8:30am -5:30 pm (Monday-Friday).
Pre-Employment Tests: Background Check, Drug Screen, Pulmonary/Breathing Test
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Regularly required to stand, reach and move around the facility.
- Drug Screen and background check required.
- Candidate must be able to work in a loud, warm environment with cotton dust.
- Supervise on a production and production workers.
- Meet the goals of production each period.
- Maintain all machines in good condition.
- Work on training and evaluation of the employees.
- Bilingual fluent in both Mandarin and English.
- Able to work in fast-paced condition,
- Management or manufacturing experience not required but preferred.
- College degree not required but preferred.
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures. Ensure smooth production operation per shift
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Train and coach production line employees.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: workstation assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns and change overs.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
- Schedule and conduct safety meetings.
- Responsible to meet shift production goals.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Communicate with other Shift Supervisors and Plant Manager.
- Ensure a clean and safe work area.
- Complete shift paperwork.
- Always use proper tools, equipment & PPE for the task at hand.
- Report any production or quality issues to management immediately.
- Report any unsafe work practices or conditions to management immediately.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned by the Management.
Ring Spinning Textile Plant Manager
We are conducting a search for a Ring Spinning Textile Plant Manager that will lead our new manufacturing operations in our new manufacturing facility. This position reports directly to the General Manager of the Company.
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
- Establishes performance and development goals for the entire plant in line with the General Manager’s plan.
- Manages implements and executes the Production and Shipping plan.
- Works with the Process Engineer to establish standard production schedules.
- Executes with the Quality Assurance Managers the high quality standards for the facility.
- Enables processes to achieve Customer Service objectives.
- Holds meetings to analyze reports, activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or plant progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Directs, approves, and measures the maintenance of building and equipment.
- Recommends and directs improvements in machinery and equipment and in manufacturing methods.
- Provide strategic leadership and coaching to employees through a shared vision for the operation.
- Oversees all manufacturing, engineering, safety, quality and maintenance functions.
- Manages plant within financial and operational budgets as established by the General Manager.
- Determines staffing requirements, interviews, hires and trains new employees, or oversees these personnel processes.
- Implements Process Management and deploys Statistical Process Control.
- Develop and follow all safety guidelines for the plant.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Twenty plus years of manufacturing experience as a Plant Manager or Production Manager in the textile ring spinning & OE manufacturing industry.
- BA or Bs degree, preferably in Textiles, Engineering degree is a plus.
- Able to manage within budgeted forecasts.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading a team.
- Experience with process management work flow and quality assurance.
- Excellent listening sills, evaluating and problem solving abilities.
- Able to create alternative solutions and meet production deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Superior working knowledge of PC applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proven experience in deploying SPC and Six Sigma methods including process management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with individuals both inside and outside the company.
- Encourage a culture of open communication and information sharing among associates.